Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oscar Wilde Quotes

Some Oscar Wilde quotes:

"I never put off till tomorrow what I can do the day after"

"Be yourself. Everybody else is already taken."

"I can resist anything but temptation."

"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing"

"I am not young enough to know everything"

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best"

"It is only by not paying one's bills that one can hope to live in the memory of the commercial classes"

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live"

"Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals"

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

"Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made"

"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart"

“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.”

No comments: